A VoIP solution enables organizations to make calls via on any device connected to the internet. It is not limited to traditional phone lines or cell towers. Due to this delivery, it is a flexible, reliable, and affordable alternative to traditional phone lines.
Benefits VoIP Solutions Provide to Your Organization:
- No Need for an Abundance of Specified Hardware: Since this is a primarily internet-based form of communication, you don’t need a lot of specific hardware to use VoIP. VoIP makes connecting through your business simple by using the PCs and smartphones you already have.
- Extremely Affordable: VoIP is an affordable option, from the cost of setting up the system to the bill itself, you will be saving money while making valuable connections to further your business endeavors.
Features to Fit Your Business
The versatility that comes with a VoIP system allows for a wide range of optionable features for you and your business to take advantage of.
Below are a few of these features:
Receive voicemail-to-text messages directly to your email inbox
Forward important voicemails to people with the click of a button
Easily record meetings and conference calls
Set up an automated attendant to route callers to the right department for a quick and easy exchange – even with voice recognition!
Leave Your VoIP to the Experts at General Networks
Expert Help on Your Schedule
Get help when you need it. Having General Networks on your side means that you will always have an expert available to help with VoIP phone systems when you are experiencing issues. Here are the most common VoIP concerns that are easily fixed by a call to General Networks:
- VoIP is an affordable option, from the cost of setting up the system to the bill itself, you will be saving money while making valuable connections to further your business endeavors.
- Unnecessary complexity, cost, and long-term commitments to big telecom companies with terrible support
- Inability to meet mobility/flexibility needs for field staff
- Inability to integrate with web conferencing and group calls
Work with a Team That Knows the Ins & Outs of VoIP Solutions
We have excellent technical support for your VoIP system and our team is excited to help connect you with this premier service.
Below are some features many of our clients love:
- You can use any device with an internet connection to make or receive a call from anywhere in the world (just like you’re sitting at your desk)
- Be completely independent of any single location (calls forward to multiple devices, without any single point of failure – business continues round-the-clock)
- Setup as many sites and offices as needed without any additional overhead or complexity
- Includes video/audio conferencing and recording for anyone who missed the meeting
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.