Our mission is to improve user experience and increase system adoption across your organization.
General Networks is an M-Files Authorized Service Provider offering an array of consulting services.
The General Networks team includes M-Files certified solutions consultants, architects, analysts, and developers. Our certified team has over 25 years of experience in content management and records management, data conversion, and workflows.
We excel in four key areas:
- Rapid implementation, you are up and running in a short time
- Cloud and On-Premise
- Design, Data Modeling and Prototype Review
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Automate repeatable processes your users perform manually today
- Use notifications and alerts to keep tasks on track
- Account for all process activity so nothing falls through the cracks
- Reduce manual effort
Content Migration to M-Files
- Migrate content to M-Files
- Clean up data before migration using ROT (redundant, obsolete, trivial) Analysis
- We can migrate your content from file shares as well as many document management systems
Support your M-Files implementation
- Guarantee support continuity and resilience
- Work with you on increasing users’ adoption
- Customize your implementation
- Systems upgrades
Where We Operate
General Networks HQ is located in Los Angeles, California, but we operate and provide our services to clients across the nation, including on-site and remote services.
Learn more at www.gennet.com
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.