Helping Private Tennis Clubs Build & Enrich Member Relationships, Increase Revenue, and Decrease Costs
Private tennis clubs have their own set of technology needs and adopting a cloud-based strategy is becoming an important part in improving club experiences. From managing your memberships, bookings and reservations to offering convenient solutions that improve the efficiency of your amenities, having an experienced technology partner can greatly impact the success and growth of your tennis club.
FREE: Please fill out the form to the right to get a COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEM EVALUATION and/or learn how we can deliver a complete IT solution for your club.
We Understand the Unique Demands of Private Tennis Clubs
As a 30+ year veteran in delivering industry-leading IT systems and solutions, General Networks understands the unique demands of private clubs. From San Diego to Malibu, we provide cloud and managed IT services and solutions for numerous tennis clubs via our CLUBCLOUD offerings. Specially designed for private clubs, CLUBCLOUD provides multiple cloud-based solutions that help drive operational efficiencies and secure member loyalty – from fully managed IT services to security solutions leveraging the Microsoft cloud platform.
If you are looking to reduce overall technology costs and risks; provide your staff members with reliable tools that enable improved member satisfaction and enhanced communications; and provide a means to offer convenient services that set your club apart, we can help you get started today.
Explore Our CLUBCLOUD Solutions & Services
Our services and solutions allow tennis clubs to focus on increasing membership sales while giving members a tailored, memorable experience every time they interact with your club.
Fully Managed IT Services
- We monitor, maintain and remediate your network 24/7, 365 days a year
- Get updated reports on items that threaten the performance, security, or integrity of your network environment
- One vendor for all your IT needs
Point of Sale (POS) Solutions
- Support and optimize your existing investment in solutions including ClubSoft, Northstar, Jonas, and others
- Assist in securing your sales, inventory and membership information
- Quickly fix, update or add new POS hardware with a single call or email
- Support and optimize your existing investment
- Maximize your network through a cloud-based or hybrid cloud solution
- Secure and optimize your servers, workstations, applications, and POS systems
- Repair and secure current wireless solutions
- Support all the major wireless vendors including, but not limited to, Ruckus, Ubiquiti, Datto, SonicWall, Cisco, and more
- Enable wireless POS systems for your club’s events, pools, or anywhere else you may have a need
- Seamlessly migrate to Office 365
- Work efficiently with email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and more—together in one place
- Protect against ransomware, spam, malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats
- Prevent attacks with alerts, reports, and dashboards to help you easily see problem areas in your environment and quickly tackle them
- Protect, locate and classify your membership databases and club information
- Understand and strengthen your security posture while making logons easier
- Support and optimize your existing system
- Replace your existing PBX system with a cloud phone system with the newest features and the highest security
- Work with you for the best solution for your club
- Improve the efficiency of your business operations
- Optimize, build and enrich member experiences
- Reduce the need for IT security and maintenance staff and server space – resulting in significant bottom line savings
- Achieve cost-effective scalability
- Increase revenue
- Realize predictable IT budget planning
Contact General Networks to get a
COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEM EVALUATION
and learn how we can deliver a complete IT solution for your club
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.