Grow and manage your business better
Our agile and waterfall methodologies help ensure a successful deployment of your solutions and realization of your business objectives. We have used this proven process on countless client cases, and we would love the opportunity to help you grow and better manage your business. You can read more about our process below.
This is where together we define the project agenda, including business objectives, requirements, the project calendar, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Identify business objectives.
- Audit existing content repositories and practices.
- Conduct business, technical, and user analysis.
- Define requirements, access and search strategies, platforms, and security models.
- Identify data sources.
- Define adoption strategies.
- Plan and schedule the project.
Here is where we take our analysis and translate it into an implementation model that defines how the application will look, function, and integrate with other applications and data.
- Design and document the solution, including data and application integration.
- Install and configure software on the development servers.
- Conduct an iterative design review with stakeholders.
- Design the user interface.
- Define the information architecture.
Applying the design models, we configure the production software platform, build any custom components, and let the pilot testers have at it.
- Configure software on production servers.
- Develop custom modules.
- Conduct testing protocols.
- Prepare training materials.
- Conduct a system pilot.
- Refine the application.
Prepare the system for deployment to users, take the system live, and provide training and support.
- Deploy the production system.
- Migrate content and data.
- Prepare and provide training and documentation.
- Conduct and support user acceptance testing.
- Provide post-deployment support.
- Conduct project review.
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.