Mid-Level Field Engineer
We are seeking a Mid-level Field Engineer to become an integral part of our team!
GNC is an established 25+ year employee owned technology company in the Los Angeles area. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner/MSP emphasizing the delivery of LAN/Wan based solutions to businesses in the Los Angeles area.
The Technical Services Department provides a professional atmosphere and a great opportunity for hands-on learning and company paid certification in the technologies we deliver.
- Working directly with clients .
- Trouble shooting.
- Working on various projects as needed.
- We prefer candidates having approximately 3-5 years experience in troubleshooting of various Lan/Wan technologies. Including but not limited to Citrix XenApp, Microsoft Windows server (all versions), Active Directory, Exchange (all versions)/Office 365, HP and Dell servers, SonicWall, various backup products, Barracuda, various AV platforms.
- Minimum 1 year field experience preferred.
The ideal candidate would also possess the following characteristics:
- A strong commitment to personal ethics.
- A passion for learning new skills.
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good written communications skills, including the ability to create organized and informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation.
- A strong desire to please clients.
- A history of working independently of close supervision and a demonstrated capacity to manage time effectively.
- Motivated as much by career development as by compensation.
- Comfortable working under an incentive-based pay system.
We have a progressive production oriented compensation program that pays field engineers based on their ability to deliver billable services to our clients.
Citrix CCA and MCP/MCSE certification desirable, A+/Server+ preferred. HP certification and hardware experience would be a plus but is not required.
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.