General Networks Corporation, founded in 1984, is an employee owned technology services company. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our growing SharePoint Support Team within our Professional Services Group. You will be working in either our Orlando, Florida or Burbank, CA location, and will be mentored by Sr. SharePoint professionals.
For our support team, we are seeking a bright, hardworking, personable Support Analyst who is self-motivated and has the capability to work and thrive in an environment where individual initiative, customer service, and commitment to excellence are vital to successful career development.
The SharePoint Support Analyst will join a growing team of Support Consultants. The team’s responsibilities include:
• Providing 24/7 Help Desk and custom code support for line of business applications
• Troubleshooting complex SharePoint issues between SharePoint, custom code, add-ons and infrastructure
• Configuring and deploying SharePoint environments and custom components
• Providing guidance on best practice usage of SharePoint features
• Coordinating weekly and monthly maintenance of servers and applications
• Creating support documentation for standardization and development of the team knowledgebase
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of two years’ experience designing, developing, deploying, or supporting applications in demanding business environments, with a track record of career growth and learning.
• Ability to work through complex issues and/or deployments from beginning to end with minimal guidance and ability to train others to do the same
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and/or 2013
• Experience with any of the following is desirable
Visual Studio .Net development
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Self-motivated and an ability to work without supervision in a dynamic high-technology environment
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.