Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
As an IT Professional, ask yourself:
- How many days can your business survive without email?
- What would your employees do if your servers went down for 8 hours? How about a week?
- How would you process and bill without your systems?
- What would happen to your customer relationships without timely communication?
- How risky is putting off DR planning?
According to an IDC report, over 90 percent of companies fail within one year of a significant data loss. The Disaster Recovery Journal estimates that as many as 80 percent of all U.S. companies and 90 percent of European companies don’t have an effective data recovery plan. Based on these statistics, it is apparent that the vast majority of companies are essentially playing Russian roulette with their systems and data, and ultimately, the future survival of their businesses.
General Networks provides the following services for your firm:
- Work with your management to determine the key applications and data in your organization
- Help define your key system tolerance for downtime (recovery time objective) and how current the restored data (recovery point objective)
- Create a business impact analysis report
- Develop business continuity and disaster recovery strategies & recommendations
- Implement & manage your company’s disaster recovery plan
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.