We make SharePoint work for you!
SharePoint is a critical business application that helps you collaborate, connect, share, and empower teamwork. Many organizations struggle with effective implementation, user adoption, legacy versions in need of updating, and lack of resources to support the application.
General Networks is here to help. We offer a broad range of SharePoint Consulting Services that help you save time, increase productivity, achieve comprehensive security and compliance, reduce complexity, and improve the overall user experience. Simply put, we make SharePoint work for you.
SharePoint Consulting Expertise
General Networks helps you plan, implement, optimize and customize SharePoint for your organization’s unique needs. Our team of Microsoft-certified SharePoint architects, developers, and administrators have extensive expertise leveraging technology to solve real-world business challenges. Whether you’re trying to migrate to a cloud-based version of SharePoint, improve page structure and content hierarchy, analyze performance and security or improve user adoption, we have a SharePoint Consulting package guaranteed to get you up and running faster and more sustainably than going it alone.
Our SharePoint Consulting Services incorporate extensive capabilities delivering projects in six key categories:
Portals & Intranets
- Information Governance, Site Hierarchy Planning & Implementation
- Branding / UX / Responsive Design
- Native, Interchange & LiveTiles
Document & Content
- Information Governance & Taxonomy
- Retention & Compliance
- Search Planning & Configuration
- Legacy System & File Share Migration
& Development Services
- Native and Nintex
- Electronic Forms
- Document-Based Processes
- Integration and Automation
- Cloud Compliant App Development
- Web Service Development
- 3rd Party Product Integration
- Infrastructure Planning & Deployment
- Upgrade, Migration & Consolidation
- Farm Administration & Support
- Tenant Planning and Deployment
- Identity Management (AD Sync or ADFS)
- Exchange, OneDrive for Business, Skype and SharePoint Deployment & Migration
- Hybrid Deployment
- Tenant Administration and Support
I have had the opportunity to manage a custom SharePoint platform and workflow system with General Networks Corporation and was very impressed with the accountability, responsiveness and professionalism displayed by all of Gennet’s team members. We enjoyed the work and launched a stable system on time and on budget! Congratulations to a great team and to Todd Withers, Ingrid Camill and Jonathon Fung as well.
Katy Slater, PMP – Global Entertainment Company
SharePoint Optimization Solutions
General Networks can optimize your SharePoint deployment, implement new features and provide on-going support to ensure that your SharePoint infrastructure is healthy, compliant, and integrated into your critical business processes and systems.
We specialize in planning, implementing, customizing, optimizing, and supporting SharePoint solutions that meet your organization’s unique needs.
We meet with your IT team and business stakeholders to examine any existing configuration of SharePoint.
Our team will show you how to maximize SharePoint to increase collaboration, employee engagement, and business processes automation.
About General Networks
General Networks Corporation is an industry-leading IT systems integrator that delivers technology consulting and managed services for customers who need to manage and process business-critical information. Backed by over 29 years of expertise, General Networks can help your organization become more efficient and reduce overhead.
During our history, we have designed and implemented technologies that serve over a million users at 100 organizations in verticals including: entertainment, utilities, transportation, and state and local governments. We offer extensive business expertise designing and deploying content management and collaboration systems.
Request a Complimentary Consultation
- SharePoint Case Study | Replacing a Legacy Document Management System with a Customized SharePoint Solution
- SharePoint Case Study | Project Booking Platform in SharePoint
- Download: Enterprise Content & Collaboration Magazine, a General Network Publication
- 9 Reasons You Should Use SharePoint as a Content Management System
- 7 Most Common Mistakes Made When Deploying a SharePoint Intranet
Tales from the exasperated existence of a SharePoint Administrator
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.