Technology Solutions Sales – Entry Level
General Networks Corporation is a IT professional services company that builds solutions for managing document intensive business processes. We’ve been doing this since 1986. We’re an employee-owned company with a main office in Glendale and a home-offices in Orlando, Phoenix, San Diego, and Santa Fe.
We are experts on SharePoint, OpenText, M-Files, Nintex, DocuSign, Kofax, webMethods, and a few other complex technology platforms. Most of our customers are large commercial or public sector organizations that have dozens or hundreds of departmental and enterprise applications that fit in our space.
We’re looking for an effective communicator to join our five-person sales team and market our IT solutions. Your job will be to call local businesses and promote marketing events and identify sales opportunities. You need to bring a great personality, energy, persistence, and good communications skills. Did we mention persistence?
We’ll teach you the messaging and mentor you on your sales skills. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Senior Account Managers to learn about our solutions and marketing strategies.
- Calling 50 or more IT Managers, Directors and CIO’s every day.
- Developing your communications skills and knowledge of technology.
- Applying persistence and diligence in reaching out to IT managers.
You will be working in our Ocean View Blvd office just two blocks south of Montrose.
What do you need to succeed?
- An interest in sales and technology,
- A strong desire to achieve,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A positive “can-do” attitude,
- Resilience – not afraid to hear the word “no,” and
- A desire to learn and grow.
General Networks is the home to more than 90 hard-working, highly motivated people, who are rewarded with growth and development opportunities. If you are seeking an entry point into technology sales, are willing to dedicate your time and efforts to learn, develop and excel in this role, career opportunities await you at General Networks!
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.