SharePoint Solutions Consultant (junior to mid-level)
General Networks is seeking a junior to mid-level SharePoint Solutions Consultant to join a growing Professional Services team working out of Glendale/Burbank, CA. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to work with SharePoint from all angles–installation, configuration, migration, integration, development and support—and you’ll work with some of LA’s largest and most complex SharePoint environments. At the same time, you’ll join a highly collaborative team, where you’ll be mentored by Senior Consultants and Architects, in order to grow your skills. If you enjoy diversity, a challenge, an environment that rewards your hard work, and you have an interest in growing your career in SharePoint–this may be the career opportunity you’ve been seeking. Let’s talk!
The Professional Services team at General Networks provides content management and workflow solutions supporting a wide variety of business processes to major California commercial and government organizations. We support engagements that require a combination of many disciplines and skill sets.
- Analyzing and structuring business solutions
- Building prototypes and leading clients through the design/review process
- Building and deploying systems and custom components
- Conducting pilot testing
- Drafting key project documents.
- Track record of career growth and learning
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT role—support, development, consulting, etc.
- Experience installing, configuring or customizing SharePoint preferred
- Some of the following:
- Windows Server OS
- SQL Server
- Troubleshooting skills with an anything-can-be-done attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work without supervision in a dynamic high technology environment.
- Ability to commute around greater LA area and work occasional evenings and weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.