CA API Management Support/Development
Our Support team is growing! Seeking a Sr Support Consultant with some development experience to join the middleware team, supporting CA API Management tool. Provide expertise in the operation, customization and support of CA API Management (formerly Layer 7) to users and customers worldwide.
- Troubleshoot customer issues.
- Implement changes to existing CA API Management solutions.
- Provide development expertise to users/customers
- Produce customer-facing technical documentation.
- Help develop and mentor other support consultants
- On-call/24 hour support, on a rotation basis
- Minimum two years of support, development and technical implementation experience, with the ability to rapidly generate client trust and confidence.
- 2+ years experience in administering and managing a SOA/XML gateway solution (i.e., CA API Management, Data Power, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in one of the following roles: services based application developer, systems administrator, network administrator
- Knowledge of SSL certificates, xml/json, web APIs, SOAP/REST, SOA, web services, WSDL, internet/network security standards, wireshark, tcpdump, network trace, xpath, regex
- Experience with network infrastructure devices (load balancers, routers, switches), identity and access management systems (PingFederate, CA Siteminder, LDAP), OAuth
- Proficient with Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
- Programming experience in shell scripting, Perl, Java, middleware (GUI-based)
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Professionalism (always keep a service provider mentality).
- Quick learner. Able to learn on the job.
- Ownership of work. Able to follow through without constant supervision.
- Calm under pressure. Able to handle an outage properly.
Nice to have:
- 4 year degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or related discipline
- Direct experience customizing CA API Management applications
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of specialists and information technologists.